Luis R. Solis
Luis grew up in Roma, Texas. He earned his A.B. in sociology and economics from Brown University. After college, he devoted several years to teaching high school math as a Teach For America corps member. Luis then attended The University of Texas School of Law. He entered private practice upon earning his JD. When he is not in the office, Luis enjoys spending time with family and friends, walking his dog, and traveling.
V-Card: Download V-Card
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2021
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 2018, J.D.
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, 2012, A.B.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cameron County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Vidaurri, Lyde, Rodriguez & Haynes, LLP
- Lloyd Gosselink Rochelle & Townsend, PC
- Travis County Courthouse