Jacob T. Casso
Jacob T. Casso was born and raised in McAllen, Texas and returned to South Texas after graduating from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2019. He has devoted all of his legal career on the defense side, representing large corporate clients across the State of Texas. When he is not working in the office, Jacob spends most of his time working at his family’s ranch in San Manuel, Texas. He also enjoys hunting, fishing, and golfing. Jacob lives with his beautiful wife, Lina, their family dog (Nala), and their newborn daughter, Emma.
|Email:||Email Me||V-Card:||Download V-Card|
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Defense
- Employment Litigation
- Trial Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2019
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, 2019, J.D.
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, 2016, B.A. Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney; Daw & Ray, LLP; 2019-2021
Fraternities And Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa